The Solar Control Glass Market is expected to reach USD 12.44 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with increasing demand from construction building industries globally. Based on statistics, increased demand from automotive industry is expected to become the most common growth interest globally in the coming years.
Solar control glass is a type of glass with special coatings that reduce the amount of heat entering into buildings and reflects a significant portion of sunlight, thereby making the indoor space fresher and brighter. The increasing use of glass in modern buildings and the growing awareness of people's comfort have resulted in the more effective use of solar control glass in the buildings and automotive market. It allows a minimum sunlight to pass through and reflects a high amount of solar heat thereby making it more favorable for green building applications. The growing trend of green buildings constructions with high energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions is expected to drive the market demand for solar control glass over the forecast period.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1327
Top Players in the Global Solar Control Glass Market:
NSG, AGC Glass, Saint-Gobain, PPG Glass Industries, Guardian Glass, Sisecam Flat Glass, Euroglas GmbH, AIG, SYP Glass, XINYI
APAC accounts for the largest market share of 35.31% in 2020. The emerging economies in developed countries like India and China are one of the significant reasons for the growth of the market in APAC. The favorable government policies in Japan and China are expected to encourage demand for this market. The increasing usage in the automotive industry resulting in reduced air conditioning costs is expected to impact the demand for solar control glass positively over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Solar control glass is a hi-tech product manufactured by the glass industry to allow the needed amount of sunlight to pass through a window or façade while radiating and reflecting away a significant degree of the sun's heat. The indoor space stays bright and much more refreshing than would be the case if the ordinary glass were used.
- The global Solar Control Glass Market is growing at the rapid speed owing to the enhanced demand from automotive and construction industry.
- Reflective glass is mostly ordinary float glass with a metallic coating that reduces solar heat. This special metallic coating also provides a one-way mirror effect thus, preventing visibility from the outside and maintaining privacy, reflective glass is used primarily for structural façade glazing.
- The reflective sector of the product segment accounts for the largest market share of 55.19% in 2020. This is due to the rising demand from the automotive and construction industries globally.
- Commercial Buildings accounts for the largest market share of 39.30% in 2020. The growth in this segment is due to the increase in the number of commercial buildings and growing concerns about costs for high air conditioning.
- Automotive sector is anticipated to be the fastest growing application segment growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. The rising demand of this segment is due to the vehicle design developed by major car manufacturers such as Mercedes and Ford-Chrysler USA LLC, which is expected to further propel the market growth.
- Among the thickness segment, 3-5mm is expected to grow a higher rate of 8.6% during the forecast period. 4 mm glass thickness gives the best efficiency when compared to other glass thickness. However, the use of a glass of 4 mm thick needs precautions in handling to avoid extra costs due to breakage.
- The consumption of the product in residential buildings is observed majorly in Europe and North America. The market for this product is assumed to increase steadily in the APAC and MEA due to the upcoming residential building construction projects in these regions.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/solar-control-glass-market
Market segmentation based on Product Outlook:
- Absorbing Solar Control Glass
- Reflective Solar Control Glass
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Key Attentions of Solar Control Glass Market Report:
The report offers a complete and broad perspective on the global Solar Control Glass Market.
The market statistics depicted in the various Solar Control Glass Market segments give a complete picture of the industry.
The market growth drivers and challenges affecting the development of the Solar Control Glass Market are analyzed in detail.
The report will aid in the analysis of key competitive market scenarios and Solar Control Glass Market dynamics.
Major players, Solar Control Glass Market key companies, investment feasibility, and study of new market entrants are offered.
The scope of development of the Solar Control Glass Market in each market segment is covered in this report.
The macro and microeconomic factors that influence the Solar Control Glass Market progress are detailed in this report.
The upstream and downstream components of the Solar Control Glass Market and a complete value chain are explained.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1327
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370