The global Carrageenan for Lota Market is forecast to reach USD 1.46 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. It is an additive that is used to emulsify, thicken, and preserve foods and beverages.
It’s a natural ingredient that is derived from red seaweed, also called the Irish moss. This ingredient is commonly used in meat products, nut milks, and yogurt. The major demand of the carrageenan is from the food industry. The highest application of the market is especially from the dairy products. The ingredients are used in the food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetic industry, among others.
Carrageenan is among the most common food additive with no nutritional value. It is expected to trigger inflammation and gastrointestinal ulcerations, and it damages the human digestive system. It is linked to ulcerations and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Carrageenan for Lota Market Report:
AEP Colloids, Gelymar SA, Danisco A/S, Shemberg Marketing Corporation, Marcel Trading Corporation, MCPI Corporation, ACCEL Carrageenan Corporation, Ina Food Industry Co. Ltd., PT Fortuna Cahaya Cemerlang, and Danlink Ingredients (Pty) Ltd.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2671
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Kappa and Iota are among the type of carrageenan formed with potassium and calcium salts, which are colossally used as gelling agents in the food and beverage industry. Increase in demand for gelling agents in caramel sauces, dairy desserts, dips, and other dairy and non-dairy beverages is the key factor propelling iota and kappa products demand.
- The rising consumption of processed foods is a major driving factor that drives the global Carrageenan for Lota Market. The stabilizing, gelling, and thickening properties, makes it ideal for the application in the bakery and confectionary, dairy, beverages industries. It is expected to drive the global demand.
- Kappa carrageenan forms rigid, strong gels in the presence of potassium ions, and reacts with dairy proteins. It is sourced mainly from Kappaphycus alvarezii. Kappa is used for thickening, water-binding, and gelling. The use of it in concrete preparation could result in a high compressive strength, flexural strength, and impact toughness.
- Europe held the second-largest share in the Carrageenan for Lota Market. The processing of the product takes place mainly in countries such as France and Denmark, surging the production across the region.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/carrageenan-market
For the purpose of helping readers make profitable business decisions, the report is written with industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection. In addition to providing detailed information on technical and product advances, this report also discusses market value, growth rates, and niche market segments in detail.
An analysis of the Carrageenan for Lota Market has been carried out by segmenting it into key regions and offering information on growth rates, market shares, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratios, analysis of the industrial chain, demand and supply, imports and exports, revenue contributions, and the presence of key players in each region. To gain a better understanding of the regional spread of and progress of the Carrageenan for Lota Market, a country-by-country analysis of the market is provided in the report.
The global Carrageenan for Lota Market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further market segmentation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Refined Carrageenan
- Semi-Refined Carrageenan
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Gelling Agent
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Food Industry
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2671
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Research Reports
Canola Protein Market:https://www.unitedwayhouston.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/canola-protein-market
Industrial Starch Market:https://archives.midweek.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-starch-market
Bulk Food Ingredients Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bulk-food-ingredients-market
Natural Artificial Flavors Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/natural-and-artificial-flavors-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370